Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

I could barely reached Captain level, but I like how hard it is anyways. Narrator made me want to play again and again because he sounds like an evil villain who I just want to smack in the face lol.
If you make an extended version, please do make possible to get a revenge on the narrator! It would be awesome!
Animations are really really nice and smooth. Blood could use polishing of some kind, but it is great overall.

Save To Kill Save To Kill

Truly awesome arcade game! Original idea and powerups, very fun to play. Art and music kick ass and game balancing is just right.

Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo! Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo!

Extremely nice music! Art is pretty consistent, I like it. Would like more animations, for instance, monkeys are not that visible because of their colors and they don't move yet. (I hope you will animate in full version!) I love the smooth feel of the gameplay, and levels seem carefully and nicely constructed. All in all, excellent work so far!

Humanoid Space Race Humanoid Space Race

Beautiful game! Love the art, music, how the enemy moves around, and bullet hell. Excellent job, Decaf!

Viking Run Viking Run

Great game! I love the art, music and the hell of lots of enemies. Too much tapping right arrow for my taste though :-) I hope you will add even more upgrades so game becomes easier after a while (less tapping for me hehe). All in all, looks great and feels great! Congrats for publishing this mad scroller!

decafpanda responds:

The creator of Quarrel Hill doesn't like to tap a button?!?!? I am shocked! Ha Jk! There is a version of the game where you hold the attack button down but it doesn't feel interactive enough. If I make a sequel to the game I probably will have the attack button held down but a meter of some sort that goes up as you hold the button down and goes down when you let it go. If you max the bar out you can't attack for a couple of seconds. This would make holding the button down require some strategy. Thanks so much for the play and review!!

MarsQuest MarsQuest

Beautiful atmosphere and music! This is a very nice game, great job!

dacaldera responds:

Thanks Domo76!

Jewel Curse Jewel Curse

Superb artwork!!! Nice gameplay.