Park Bench Park Bench

Beautiful! Crystal clean illustrations and immaculate animation. I love how you synced it with the music rhythm.
Don't mind if I ask which software did you use and how many fps are there?

BernieSorbet responds:

I'm glad you liked it. I mainly use an old version of toonboom studio for the animation and the rest are adobe cs6 (photoshop, after effects, premiere). As for the fps, I usually work in 3s on all character animation so they're all just in 8 fps, but for the background and all the post effects, they're all animated and composited on after effects so its working on full 24 frames per second.
I hope that answered your question.

Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

I could barely reached Captain level, but I like how hard it is anyways. Narrator made me want to play again and again because he sounds like an evil villain who I just want to smack in the face lol.
If you make an extended version, please do make possible to get a revenge on the narrator! It would be awesome!
Animations are really really nice and smooth. Blood could use polishing of some kind, but it is great overall.

Save To Kill Save To Kill

Truly awesome arcade game! Original idea and powerups, very fun to play. Art and music kick ass and game balancing is just right.

Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo! Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo!

Extremely nice music! Art is pretty consistent, I like it. Would like more animations, for instance, monkeys are not that visible because of their colors and they don't move yet. (I hope you will animate in full version!) I love the smooth feel of the gameplay, and levels seem carefully and nicely constructed. All in all, excellent work so far!