Park Bench Park Bench

Beautiful! Crystal clean illustrations and immaculate animation. I love how you synced it with the music rhythm.
Don't mind if I ask which software did you use and how many fps are there?

BernieSorbet responds:

I'm glad you liked it. I mainly use an old version of toonboom studio for the animation and the rest are adobe cs6 (photoshop, after effects, premiere). As for the fps, I usually work in 3s on all character animation so they're all just in 8 fps, but for the background and all the post effects, they're all animated and composited on after effects so its working on full 24 frames per second.
I hope that answered your question.

Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo! Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo!

Extremely nice music! Art is pretty consistent, I like it. Would like more animations, for instance, monkeys are not that visible because of their colors and they don't move yet. (I hope you will animate in full version!) I love the smooth feel of the gameplay, and levels seem carefully and nicely constructed. All in all, excellent work so far!

Humanoid Space Race Humanoid Space Race

Beautiful game! Love the art, music, how the enemy moves around, and bullet hell. Excellent job, Decaf!

Viking Run Viking Run

Great game! I love the art, music and the hell of lots of enemies. Too much tapping right arrow for my taste though :-) I hope you will add even more upgrades so game becomes easier after a while (less tapping for me hehe). All in all, looks great and feels great! Congrats for publishing this mad scroller!

decafpanda responds:

The creator of Quarrel Hill doesn't like to tap a button?!?!? I am shocked! Ha Jk! There is a version of the game where you hold the attack button down but it doesn't feel interactive enough. If I make a sequel to the game I probably will have the attack button held down but a meter of some sort that goes up as you hold the button down and goes down when you let it go. If you max the bar out you can't attack for a couple of seconds. This would make holding the button down require some strategy. Thanks so much for the play and review!!